Travel to the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein will change from 1 January 2021.
European trips will need more planning and the Government has outlined things you may need to do before you travel include:
- Check your passport is current
- Get travel insurance that covers your healthcare also
- Check you have the right driving documents
- Organise pet travel – contact your vet at least 4 months before you go
- There are more things to do if you are travelling for business. For example, going to meetings and conferences, providing services (even with a charity), and touring art or music.